This line, which follows the company’s $26m Series D financing, closed on April 2, 2012 (read here), will provide 2tor with further funds to to execute on strategic initiatives.
Founded in 2008, 2tor partners with institutions of higher education to deliver selective degree programs online, including
- MAT@USC: Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education
- MSW@USC: Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- Nursing@Georgetown: Master’s in Nursing from Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies
- MBA@UNC: Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MPA@UNC: Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s School of Government