The investment was made by Zouk’s €230m Cleantech Europe II.
Established in 1991 and led by Founder, President & CEO Steven Muzzo, the company specializes in large scale projects as well as high profile design/build work. In partnership with OZZ Solar, it offers installation services for energy efficiency and solar technologies to commercial customers.
OZZ Electric also offers the following services:
– Core Wiring and Electrical Installation,
– Critical and Emergency Power Systems,
– Fire Detection & Alarm Systems,
– Design Build,
– High Voltage,
– Temporary Power Systems,
– Building Management Systems,
– Data Communication and Network Systems Solutions,
– Service & Maintenance,
– Utility Services.