The investment was made by Zouk’s €230m Cleantech Europe II.
Established in 1991 and led by Founder, President & CEO Steven Muzzo, the company specializes in large scale projects as well as high profile design/build work. In partnership with OZZ Solar, it offers installation services for energy efficiency and solar technologies to commercial customers.
OZZ Electric also offers the following services:
- Core Wiring and Electrical Installation,
- Critical and Emergency Power Systems,
- Fire Detection & Alarm Systems,
- Design Build,
- High Voltage,
- Temporary Power Systems,
- Building Management Systems,
- Data Communication and Network Systems Solutions,
- Service & Maintenance,
- Utility Services.