Curios, an Austin, TX-based Web3 development platform provider, closed its seed round, raising $5m via Regulation-CF.
Funds were raised via Republic, an equity funding platform.
The company intends to use the funds to grow its product and engineering teams to continue evolving the “Curios Protocol” layer and browser-based tools.
Led by Grant Powell, Founder, Curios is a full-stack NFT platform that makes it easy for anyone to mint and sell NFTs. The platform is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that includes web tools, backend infrastructure, and a REST API, all deployable on-demand. The core technology features of the platform include:
- Smart contract factory and NFT minting for Ethereum, Polygon, and more
- Fiat and cryptocurrency payment rails
- Digital rights management and secure streaming for unlockable content
- Custodial and semi-custodial crypto wallets
- NFT-gated content and events (aka “NFT Ticketing”)
- NFT membership passes
- NFT engagement tools such as airdrops, whitelists, generative art, packs, and more
- Marketplace building tools (similar to WordPress, Shopify, or Elementor)
- Reporting, analytics, and management tools
Curios early adopters consist of more than 8,000 registered NFT marketplaces, creators, and businesses who have sold over 1 million NFTs to date on their branded platforms powered by Curios.