Sunday Security, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based provider of personal cybersecurity solutions for the enterprise, raised $4M in seed funding.
The round was led by MoreVC, with participation from:
- John Donovan, former CEO at AT&T and chairman of the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee;
- Amit Singh, CBO, Palo Alto Networks (PANW);
- Shailesh Rao, president, Global Go-To-Market at PANW;
- Tom Kemp, founder and former CEO at Centrify; and
- many more industry leaders.
Founded by security veterans Zack Ganot, CEO and Shaked Barkan, CTO, Sunday is the leader of a new category in cybersecurity – Personal Cybersecurity, which defends key personnel from attacks on their personal security: from their online accounts to their devices, identity fraud and beyond.
Prior to founding Sunday, Ganot and Barkan ran Pandora Security, a cybersecurity consulting firm focused on high-profile individuals. Armed with a deep understanding of the problems enterprises face in the personal cybersecurity realm, they have created a novel approach, providing security teams with first-time visibility into the personal attack surface, together with monitoring and remediation capabilities for a wide range of popular personal accounts.