Winden, a Los Angeles, CA-based fintech startup offering banking products to entrepreneurs, raised $5.3M in seed funding.
The round was led by Accel, with support from with support from Ramp’s venture fund and Lachy Groom, as well as angel investors that include executives and founders from Deel, Pipe, Plaid, Ramp, Coinbase, and Brex.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its development efforts.
Led by Daniel Sathyanesan, Founder & CEO, Winden is a fintech company that builds banking services for digital entrepreneurs. It offers deposit banking, spend management, and other financial products for digital freelancers, agencies, and more.
The platform offers:
- Free ACH, wire, and check payments.
- Transactions, payments, and expenses in one place.
- An expert community that helps people navigate the world of running an independent business.
- Unlimited cash-back on ad spend.
- Spend management through virtual and physical cards.