Ugami, a Miami, FL-based provider of a financial rewards solution for gamers, raised $4.8M in Seed funding.
The round was led by Harlem Capital Partners with participation from ULU Ventures, FJ Labs, Origins Fund, and Top Corner Capital.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, expand operations and its business reach.
Led by CEO Hector Hulian, Ugami is a financial technology company focused on improving the way gamers experience debit card and credit card rewards programs. Its solution decentralizes its rewards program across top gaming and technology brands, as the Ugami Debit Card will cater to a broad range of gamers and their interests. Gamers will earn “Ugipoints” on all purchases that they can redeem for cash or use to shop from the curated Ugami store for merchandise from top brands including Best Buy, Nvidia, Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, and many more.
The newly launched app features will include:
- Master Financial Play: Use physical and virtual Ugami debit cards for all of banking needs with zero fees.
- Boost and Score: Boost debit account to earn a 4X Ugipoints bonus on all of purchases.
- Shop the Store: Redeem Ugipoints for cash back, gaming systems, software, gift cards, GPUs, cryptocurrency, and much more.
- Level Up: The more Ugipoints are earned, the higher the level and status!
- Complete Streaks: Earn more rewards by completing daily, weekly and monthly streaks.
- Collect Cool Badges: With each achievement people complete, they can unlock new badges.
- Daily Spin: Feeling Lucky? Log in every day to spin the wheel for more Ugipoints.
ATM Finder: Find cash with no fees using the Ugami ATM finder to locate one of the 55K machines within a given network.