Spectro Cloud, a San Jose, CA-based provider of a modern Kubernetes (K8s) management platform, raised $40m in Series B funding.
The round was led by Stripes, with participation from T-Mobile Ventures, Sierra Ventures, Boldstart Ventures, WestWave Capital, Alter Venture Partners and TSG.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to further extend its Kubernetes platform, and grow its international sales and support presence.
Co-founded in 2019 by CEO Tenry Fu, Vice President of Engineering Gautam Joshi and Chief Technology Officer Saad Malik, Spectro Cloud provides a complete and integrated platform that enables organizations to manage the full lifecycle of any combination of new or existing, simple or complex, small or large Kubernetes environments, whether in data centers or clouds. The Palette Edge edition, announced on March 15, has capabilities including:
- Full-stack Lifecycle Management,
- Easy Provisioning of Edge Servers,
- Remote Troubleshooting and Zero-downtime Rolling Upgrades,
- Purpose-built Edge Architecture for Scale,
- Kubernetes and OS Agnostic,
- Support for Mixed VM and Container Workloads, and
- Compatibility Testing to ensure full-stack layers all work together despite version and release processes for each element.
The company also has locations in India, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.