NetSpring.io, a San Francisco CA-based operational intelligence platform provider, raised $13M in Series A funding.
The round was led by Dell Technologies Capital with participation from Khosla Ventures and Wipro Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth and expand operations.
Founded in late 2019 by industry thought leaders Vijay Ganesan, Priyendra Deshwal, Satyam Shekhar and Abhishek Rai, NetSpring.io provides a Cloud analytics application platform for Operational Intelligence. Purpose-built as a cloud-native, high-performance, modern data Lakehouse system, NetSpring is an advanced, end-to-end, centralized platform to measure, monitor, alert, and act on streaming event data-in-motion and static reference data-at-rest. Its users, including Fortune 500 organizations, benefit from:
- Continuous engagement with customers
- Optimized and personalized product experiences
- Dynamic supply-demand matching
- Operational efficiency of production facilities
- Efficient financial and security risk management
- Reliability of data operations