Reprise, a Boston, MA-based demo and product experience platform, raised $62m in Series B financing.
The round, which brought the total amount raised to date to $82m, was led by new investor ICONIQ Growth with participation from existing investors Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, and Glasswing Ventures, as well as:
- Trevor Noah, host of ‘The Daily Show’
- Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo
- Jack Altman, CEO of Lattice
- Howie Liu, CEO of Airtable
- Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight
- Lauren Farleigh, Partner at Mischief Capital & Zach Perret, CEO at Plaid
- Rahul Vohra, CEO of Superhuman & Todd Goldberg, founder of Eventjoy
- Mark Ghermezian, founding CEO of Braze
- Phil Fernandez, co-founder, former Chairman & CEO of Marketo
- John Nisi, GM and COO of US Cloud at Microsoft
- Ryan Peterson, CEO, & Ben Braverman, Chief Customer Officer of Flexport
- Jayni Shah, Partner at Fifth Down Capital
- Sameer Dholakia, former CEO of SendGrid
ICONIQ Growth, Bain Capital Ventures, Accomplice VC, Glasswing Ventures,
The company will use the funding to expand its customer base and increase the depth of its enterprise platform.
Led by Co-founders and Co-CEOs Sam Clemens and Bryan Stevenson, Reprise is an enterprise-ready product experience platform that enables sales and marketing teams to control the narrative of their demo/product experiences without needing engineering involvement.
The company has expanded rapidly since its founding in 2020, with over 900% year-over-year ARR growth and 700% year-over-year team growth.
Customers include ZoomInfo, Outreach, Silicon Valley Bank, and Cloudera, among others.