Podcastle, a Yerevan, Armenia-based platform for podcast creators which helps them record, produce and publish their content, raised $7M in funding.
The round was co-led by RTP Global and Point Nine, with participation from S16 VC and previous investors Sierra Ventures and AI Fund.
The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach globally, as well as to improve the platform.
PLed by Artavazd Yeritsyan, founder and CEO, Podcastle is an audio content creation platform for bloggers, podcasters, journalists, newsletter creators, educators, marketers, or anyone else. Used by over 150,000 creators, Podcastle provides everything they need to produce content:
- Interviews helps to record studio-quality remote interviews from anywhere. The AI technology turns consumer-grade mic recordings into studio-quality audio, and allows multitrack recording and editing.
- With the audio editor podcasters can create, edit and enhance their podcasts in a single place, without the need to leave the platform.
- Magic Dust automatically isolates the speech in the podcasts and adjusts it to sound flawless.
- Revoice converts text to speech and vice versa with the latest AI technologies to add realistic voice skins to the stories.
- Recording records professional quality audio for solo podcasts, voiceovers and more.
and scaling its marketing team. Podcastle is planning to add rich collaboration capabilities for teams, media companies, and enterprises that use podcasting as a way to communicate with their clients and followers.