MXP Ventures has launched a $10M venture fund to invest in new agency startups globally.
The fund will focus on building and rapidly scaling new agencies across the marketing services spectrum.
Based in San Francisco, and Berlin, Germany, MXP Ventures is a joint venture between agency entrepreneurs Tilo Bonow, founder and CEO of Berlin-based PIABO, and Michael Young, founder of Millwright Holdings.
It will provide seed investments and growth capital for founders at the intersection of technology and data-driven PR, marketing, social, content, digital, paid media and influencer communications. It offers:
- Funding to get agency concepts up and running
- A global leadership team and agency network
- Ataffing and new business opportunities
- Complete back office support for HR, finance, IT
- Expertise/knowledge transfer and mentorship
- Immediate salary, bonus, profit sharing and equity participation