Fellow, a San Francisco, CA-based meeting productivity and team management platform, raised $24M in Series A funding.
The round, which brought total funds raised to date to $30.5M, was led by Craft Ventures, with participation from iNovia, Felicis, Garage Ventures, Formentera and SVB.
The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and its business reach.
Led by CEO Aydin Mirzaee, Fellow provides a meeting productivity and team management platform that empower managers and their teams to run productive meetings through collaborative agendas, assigned action items, and an expert-approved meeting template library.
Companies use Fellow to drive engagement and productivity before, during, and after every meeting with:
- Collaborative meeting agendas that give meetings a clear purpose and encourage participants to actively contribute.
- Meeting action items that can be assigned to specific team members and carried forward for automated follow-up.
- Meeting templates of all kinds—from project kickoffs to 1-on-1s, all hands, and more—that empower Fellow users to run meetings like experts.
- Suggested questions for one-on-one meetings between managers and their direct reports.
- Feedback features that allow managers to implement complete assessments and ask for feedback about meetings, projects, and processes.
- Workspace Analytics to gain insight on meeting productivity and how often managers hold 1-on-1s with their direct reports.
- Zoom, Google Meet, and MS Teams integrations to facilitate note-taking and decision documentation in virtual meetings.
Customers include Shopify, Hopin, GoCardless, and institutions such as Stanford University.