Marpipe, a NYC-based platform to automate the workflow behind creative testing for brands and agencies, raised $8m in Series A funding.
The round was led by Stage 2 Capital with participation from ValueStream Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Ripple Ventures, Samsung, Laconia Capital Group, Math Capital, and TIA Ventures.
Other key investors include:
- Mark Roberge, former CRO of Hubspot, currently Partner at Stage 2 Capital;
- Greg Coleman, former President of HuffPost, BuzzFeed, and Criteo;
- Ari Paparo, Founder & CEO of Beeswax and Head of Partnerships & Strategy at FreeWheel;
- Brendan Gahan, Chief Social Officer at Mekanism; and
- Eric Franchi, Founder of Undertone.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its efforts to build its tech stack and double its team.
Led by Dan Pantelo, Founder/CEO, Marpipe provides brands with a platform to develop their designs and ideas, create and test all the potential creative possibilities within days, and have their audiences determine which creative executions to build out and scale.
Customers include Segment, Quip, Lambda School, Republic, and Guitar Center.