Torum, a Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based social media platform, received an investment from Huobi Ventures HECO Fund.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
As part of the strategic investment, Huobi Ventures will provide resource access to exclusive media partners, community building, and project connections for Torum. The resource integration from Huobi will further expand the ecosystem outreach of Torum, which has already accumulated over 64,000 cryptocurrency enthusiasts from the U.S, Canada, Latvia, Spain, Germany, France, Poland, Malaysia, etc.
Led by Yi Feng Go, CEO & Founder, Torum is a DeFi + NFT integrated social media platform designed for cryptocurrency users backed by AU21, Consensus Lab, DFG, M6, Waterdrip Capital, and 15 other crypto VCs,
The company has released its strategic ecosystem expansion plan, prioritizing the construction of a crypto ecosystem. The plan includes numerous core features, induding:
- NFT Launchpad: The INO platform for projects to issue a set of limited-edition NFTs to the community
- NFT Marketplace: The first social-infused NFT marketplace with the ability to market NFTs to the users of Torum.
- Airdrop: A premium section for projects to conduct airdrop to the Torum community
- News: A one-stop news and information aggregator for projects
- Torumgram: A bridge that connects Telegram groups and channels into Torum
- Lounge: An audio-only board to conduct AMA and close-engaging events.