Relay Ventures, a Toronto, Canada-based venture capital firm, announced several team promotions and a new hire.
● Alex Baker and Irfhan Rawji have been promoted to Managing Partner
● Norman Winarsky has been promoted to Partner
● Jake Cassaday has been to Venture Partner
● Samir Remtulla has been promoted to Vice President
● Chevonaé Walcott and Simon Sokol has been promoted to Associate
● Stephanie Wood joined as Associate
Led by John Albright and Kevin Talbot, co-founders and Managing Partners, Relay Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm actively investing in mobility, proptech, and fintech. Founded in 2008, Relay has offices in Toronto, Calgary, and San Francisco and invests throughout North America and select global markets.