Protonn, a San Jose, CA and Bengaluru, India-based business-in-a-box platform for professionals, raised $9min seed funding.
The round was led by Matrix Partners India with participation from other venture investors including 021 Capital and Tanglin Venture Partners and angel investors Binny Bansal (co-founder, Flipkart), Kalyan Krishnamurthy (CEO, Flipkart), Neeraj Arora (ex-WhatsApp), Sujeet Kumar (co-founder, Udaan), and Kunal Shah (founder, Cred).
The company intends to use the funds for new hires, launching the product to market, and continued product development.
Co-founded by Anil Goteti and Mausam Bhatt, Protonn provides independent professionals with a platform to launch their businesses online. Product features include:
- Video Marketing tools, which allow users to integrate documents (E.g. PDF, PowerPoint etc.) to create a video narrative in minutes and post to social media or share with prospects to attract new clients.
- scheduling tools which allows clients to book a professional’s time.
- secure payment options for clients.
- Live, Interactive Sessions: Ability to conduct video sessions that include visual capabilities without the need to download extra software.
- Video CRM: Send personalized video messages to clients to keep them engaged with your business.
- Single Dashboard Business Management: View all financial performance and analytics in one place.
Protonn has an international workforce with staff across the U.S., Europe, and India.