Native.AI, a NYC-based real-time market and consumer intelligence platform provider, raised $1.75m in strategic pre-seed funding.
Backers included current and former leaders at several top companies and government agencies including Blue Apron, The Kellogg Company, USDA and more.
Led by Frank Pica, co-founder and CEO, and Sarah Sanders, Co-Founder & COO, Native.AI provides a new AI-powered platform that uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to deliver real-time analysis of consumer feedback from Point of Sale (POS), e-commerce reviews, social media and smart labels. The new platform allows Food & Beverage (F&B) and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies to uncover, analyze and act on customer feedback to improve product offerings.
Proven use cases and benefits of Native’s new platform include:
- Understanding customer and consumer sentiment
- Optimizing SKU rationalization
- Increasing sales, brand loyalty & customer acquisition
- Improving quality control
- Benchmarking against category-specific competitors