Votive Health, a San Luis Obispo, CA-based health care startup, raised $2.5m in funding.
The round was led by Flare Capital Partners with participation from Chrysalis Ventures, OCA Ventures, Elusive Ventures, the Teleios Investment Group.
as well as:
- Mark Morse (Enclara Pharmacia);
- Eric Heitzman (Security Compass);
- Arnold Whitman (Generator Ventures and Formation Capital);
- Lisa Suennen (Valkyrie Ventures and Manatt Digital Technologies Group);
- Dr. John Morris (Teleios Collaborative Network);
- Former Cricket Health Chief Product Officer Geoff Clapp;
- Former Cambia Health Solutions actuarial pricing expert Tom Wortman;
- Former CityBlock President Matt Klitus;
- Former Aspire Health clinical leadership Dr. Katy Lanz (Topsight Partners) and Dr. Andrew Lasher (IVX Health).
In conjunction with the funding, Dan Gebremedhin (Partner, Flare Capital Partners) and David Jones, Jr. (Chrysalis Ventures) joined as board members, with Robert Saunders (OCA Ventures) as board observer.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate and scale its operation.
Led by Torrie Fields, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Votive Health is a technology enabled network manager delivering complex care at home for people facing serious illness. The company brings together value-based care with a technology platform that facilitates payer-provider integration through value-based arrangements.
The Votive Health Leadership Team also include
- Dr. Csaba Mera, Chief Medical Officer
- Sid Khanijou, General Counsel and Vice President, Network Strategy
- Tres Cossaboom, Vice President, Finance
- Dan Lamoree, Vice President, Technology