Vector Remote Care, a Bend, Ore.-based cardiac digital health provider, closed a $12.5m Series A funding.
The round was led by Updata Partners.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate product, engineering, and patient engagement.
Led by Kevin Hoffman, founder and CEO, Vector provides solutions for care teams to capture, manage, analyze and act on remote data generated from cardiac devices. The company combines patient-centered intelligent technology with expert human insight to improve cardiac patient outcomes.
The team also includes:
- Tony Titus, SVP of Revenue,
- Ryan Michel, Vice President of Product,
- Sarah Fink, Vice President of Marketing,
- Mike Fitzpatrick, Vice President of Business Operations, and
- Kristin Stitt, Chief Clinical Officer.