Grip Security, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based SaaS security startup, raised $6m in seed funding.
- Andy Ellis, former CSO of Akamai;
- Michael Sutton, former CISO of Zscaler;
- Sounil Yu, former Chief Security Scientist at Bank of America;
- Omkhar Arasaratnam, former executive director, Data Protection Engineering at JPMorgan Chase;
- Sameer Sait, CISO at Amazon (Whole Foods);
- Adi Sharabani, former SVP & GM, Endpoint Solutions at Symantec; and
- additional industry leaders.
Founded by security veterans Lior Yaari (CEO), Idan Fast (CTO) and Alon Shenkler (VP R&D), Grip Security is offering a SaaS security solution, enabling organizations to discover and secure all SaaS applications, from any device and any location.
The platform’s key capabilities include:
- Comprehensive SaaS application coverage and user manifest
- Historical visibility into SaaS application usage
- Insight into risk levels posed by SaaS applications
- Deep cross-organizational analysis of applications, users and activity
- Applying security policies across any application or device
- Protection against sensitive data flows out of your enterprise SaaS