Don-Key, a Tortola, British Virgin Islands-based Defi social yield farming platform, raised $2.2m in funding.
Backers included Black Edge Capital, AU21. Genesis Block Ventures, Spark Digital, Solidity Ventures, MoonWhale, and Morningstar Ventures.
Led by Gil Shpirman, Co-Founder and CEO, Don-Key provides a Defi social yield farming platform that aims to reduce the barrier for entry for both yield farmers and liquidity providers, who either don’t master the skills to create strategies or hold a low volume of funds in order to participate within the DEFI world.
This will be achieved by bringing liquidity providers and yield farmers together on the Don-Key. finance platform, where gamified social trading strategies will incentivize participants to work together.
Key features will include:
- Copy farming: Learn and auto-invest on the latest farming opportunities by following top farmers and browsing Don-Key’s leaderboard.
- Strategy Builder: Drag-n-drop interface to plan and optimize different farming scenarios.
- Farmer reputation based on proven APY results and historical track record.
- Investor reputation will enable top participants to unlock extra levels and access the highest alpha opportunities.
- Tokenized rewards for top farmers and liquidity providers.
- Non-custodial pools to save substantial gas by pooling investments with other investors utilizing the same protocols.