Demoflow, a Denver, CO-based startup that provides sales teams with a platform to collaborate in a remote work environment, raised $2.4m in its second seed funding round.
The round, which brought total seed funding to $4m, having the company raised $1.6m in its first seed funding in Novemebr 2020, was led by RTP Seed with participation from the Slack Fund, First Mile Ventures, Next Frontier Capital, and Heroic Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its platform’s functionality.
Led by Larson Stair, Co-Founder and CEO, Demoflow is a collaborative selling platform for the remote economy which enables sales teams to effectively work together to boost productivity, increase revenue, and decrease sales cycles. Key functionality includes:
- Ability to allow for more than one person to drive the presentation at the same time,
- A central content management system (CMS) that ensures sales teams are using the most up-to-date content, as well as a drag-and-drop interface that enables sales team members to collaborate, quickly customize pitch decks,
- Built-in web browsers that allow integration of any URL as a slide within a presentation,
- Automated, customized follow-up emails and summary materials after the demo,
- Analytics to inform and shorten the sales cycle
- Automated integration with Salesforce, Zoom, G-Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, and Box
Founded in 2020, the company completed the Techstars Boulder last spring.