SteelSky Ventures, a NYC-based women’s health tech fund, received an investment from Motley Fool Ventures.
Led by Maria Velissaris, Founding Partner, SteelSky Ventures invests in companies that improve access, care, and outcomes in women’s healthcare. The company’s innovative approach allows the team to invest across the spectrum of women’s health indications and in technology infrastructure that supports new and innovative care delivery models.
SteelSky has a diverse portfolio of companies including:
- Twentyeight Health, a telehealth platform that provides affordable and accessible reproductive health products with a focus on serving Medicaid and underinsured communities,
- Zipline, a drone delivery service for prescription medicines and medical supplies,
- Lark Health, the leading digital platform for chronic care management
- 23andMe, a personal genomics company that leverages a diverse set of DNA to advance personalized and culturally inclusive medical research and treatments, and
- Origin, a digital-first physical therapy program targeting the needs of women from motherhood to menopause.