Vestrata, a London, UK-based fintech company providing integrated investment solutions, raised US$4m in seed funding.
The company intends to use the funds to bring its proposition to the wealth management and private banking sector.
Led by Mark Le Lievre, Co-Founder and CEO, Vestrata provides a proprietary technology platform which will deliver a suite of discretionary, advisory, alternatives and ESG investment solutions for wealth managers to drive improved client engagement, control risk and reduce cost. The company’s services are developed in collaboration with leading asset managers, research houses and alternatives providers, and will be delivered through an integrated, scalable and modular platform.
The management team includes a number of former executives from J.P. Morgan and other global financial institutions, including:
- Doug Wurth, Chairman, formerly led the international Private Bank and Alternatives businesses at J.P. Morgan
- Kim Lennen, CTO and Co-Founder, former CTO of J.P. Morgan Private Bank (Europe)
- Lea Blinoff, Head of Solutions, former Managing Director at J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Arun Sinha, CMO, former CMO of J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Eric Laget, Chief Legal Officer, former in-house counsel at J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Tim Riseborough, CFO/COO, former COO at HSBC Commercial Bank
- Sarah Newman, CCO, former Head of Investment Products at Barclays Wealth Management