Salesforce Ventures, the venture arm of Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), launched a $125m Europe Trailblazer Fund.
The new fund will continue to invest in companies at various stages of growth to provide Salesforce executive support, product alignment and financing as they scale.
Investments to date include innovative enterprise companies in various industries, including retail, financial services, CPG and public sector:
– UK: GoCardless, Privitar and Onfido
– France: FinalCAD, Akeneo and SigFox
– Israel: Bringg, Forter and TechSee
– Germany: Wefox, Contentful and EMPAUA
– Rest of Europe: 4C, Unbabel and Carto
In 2015, Salesforce Ventures introduced its first $100m investment commitment in Europe and brought on Alex Kayyal as partner and head of Europe to lead the fund. Since then, the arm has fully deployed this initial fund and backed more than 50 startups in 13 countries in Europe.