SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) has launched the SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco business-to-business (B2B) travel technology accelerator, with eight early-stage enterprise startups.
The program aims to improve the travel and expense management experience for SAP’s customers, and includes the SAP Concur portfolio. Startups in the program will have access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The following startups are participating in the SAP.iO Foundry San Francisco Spring 2020 program:
- Bacarai, which is launching a group airfare marketplace — providing travelers the ability to shop, purchase and manage group trips online.
- Hotailors, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that provides enterprises with full visibility over contingent worker travel, ensuring that bookings meet travel policies, expense limits and safety standards.
- Jet-Set Offset, which provides technology that enables companies to offset their carbon footprint generated from flying with an automatic one-cent-per-mile donation to an environmental nonprofit organization chosen by the individual or company.
- Jojonomic, the first mobile expense management system in Southeast Asia connected to the region’s financial and tech ecosystem, serving tens of thousands of users across hundreds of enterprises.
- Lumo, a platform that uses machine learning to predict flight delays. Lumo’s APIs and SaaS products are used by travelers, travel management companies, airlines, travel insurance and travel technology companies to help proactively manage disruptions hours to weeks in advance.
- RoadGoat, a location-technology platform that enables businesses to integrate critical data consisting of about 4.3 million travel destinations, driving rich user experiences that translate to higher engagement and increased bookings.
- Tripgrid, a flexible project-based workspace that helps businesses automate and streamline travel workflows, such as travel documents and reports, data normalization and cost reconciliation.
- 30SecondsToFly, which produces software employing artificial intelligence for the travel management industry to help automate call centers, providing greater service at lower operational costs.
The accelerator program will conclude with an SAP.iO Demo Day presentation at the beginning of June. FinSMEs 18/03/2020