Plannuh, a Boston, MA-based marketing tech management startup, raised $4m in seed funding.
The round was co-led by Glasswing Ventures and Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its R&D initiatives and expand its customer base.
Led by Peter Mahoney, founder and CEO, Plannuh consolidates all marketing plans, budgets, and expense tracking into a single AI-enabled permissions, cloud-based system for full transparency and collaboration, providing productivity gains and spend accuracy for teams.
The primary product capabilities in the platform include:
– Marketing plan creation and management
– Budget and expense management, including automated, AI-based reconciliation
– Marketing goal, metrics, and target planning
– Marketing plan benchmarking against best practices
– Team alerts for when issues arise
– ROI tracking across plans, campaigns, regions, functions and marketing type.