Kindbody, a NYC-based health tech company providing fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics, secured additional funding from GV (formerly Google Ventures) and other backers.
This brought the total amount raised to $32M.
Founded last summer by serial entrepreneur Gina Bartasi, whose previous fertility startup, Progyny, went public in October and is now valued at $2.3 Billion, Kindbody provides fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics to large employers.
The company’s technology solutions include a proprietary electronic medical records system, patient portal, and analytics platform.
The new employer solution was available starting in April of this year and the company has secured 15 customers to date.
The team also includes:
– Shilpa Patel, Kindbody Chief Business and Legal Officer and founding team member,
– Co-Founder and Head of Product Joanne Schneider,
– Chief Medical Officer Dr. Lynn Westphal,
– Founding Physician, Dr. Fahimeh Sasan,
– Executives President Annbeth Eschbach, and
– Chief Financial Officer, Debbie Markowitz.