Popwallet, a NYC-based mobile wallet marketing automation platform, raised $4m in seed funding.
The round was led by Stout Street Capital, with participation from Loeb.nyc, 3Lines Venture Capital, IrishAngels, Cultivation Capital, MATH Venture Partners, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator, and angels from the marketing technology community.
In conjunction with the funding, John A Francis, Partner at Stout Street Capital, will be joining the board along with Guerra and Founder and CTO Wes Biggs.
The company will use the funds to increase its sales and marketing efforts, as well as develop additional partnerships and platform integrations.
Led by Elias Guerra, CEO and Founder, Popwallet provides a platform that enables brand marketers to deliver personalized and connected experiences to people through mobile wallets like Apple Wallet and Google Pay. These experiences include dynamic coupons and offers, rebates, loyalty and gift cards, tickets and other lightweight branded content.
Popwallet Popcard templates eanble the creation of make mobile wallet cards, with APIs that integrate those card experiences into other parts of the consumer journey. These integrations enable brands to realize mobile wallets as a customer engagement channel alongside their existing marketing channels.
The full suite of offerings include:
– Popdeal – Deliver a deal with manufacturer coupons, store offers, and rebates
– Poployalty – Build personal relationships with the most valuable customers
– Popgift – Reward customers with gift cards of any value
– Popaccess – Provide access and entry with branded tickets, passes, and invitations
– Popbrand – Tell stories with all kinds of lightweight branded content