Industry Ventures, L.L.C., a San Francisco, CA-based investment firm for private technology investments, announced multiple promotions and hires.
– Jonathan Roosevelt has been promoted to Managing Director to manage the firm’s Direct and Partnership Holdings investment fund strategies. Prior to joining Industry Ventures as a Venture Partner in 2017, Roosevelt was a founder, angel investor, management team member, and venture capitalist. He recently was one of the early employees at SoFi and was one of the first investors in FitBit. Furthermore, Roosevelt has cofounded three companies and worked at Battery Ventures as a venture capitalist.
– Aaron Hinz was promoted earlier this year from VP of Finance to Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Before joining Industry Ventures, Hinz was a key member of the finance team at Thomas Weisel Partners and previously at Venrock.
The firm also added the following new team members:
– Alyssa Walker (Associate, Investor Relations and Compliance),
– Maya Poddar (Associate, Secondary Funds),
– Nick Laszlo (Associate, Secondary Funds),
– Anthony Ayala (Associate, Direct and Partnership Holdings Funds), and
– Tina Gorgizian (Accounting Manager).
Founded in 2000 by Hans Swildens, CEO, Industry Ventures is a venture capital platform with over $3.4B under management. The firm invests across all stages of the venture capital lifecycle through complementary fund strategies.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Industry Ventures has offices in Washington, D.C. and London.