1906, a Denver, CO-based cannabis brand, closed a $18m funding round.
The round was led by Navy Capital with participation from a range of institutions, high net worth individuals and existing investors.
The company will use the funds to launch in the additional states of Illinois, Massachusetts, and Michigan.
Founded by Peter Barsoom, 1906 has just released Drops, pressed tablets (or pills) combining medicinal cannabis with plant medicines for targeted effects. They employ a patented fast acting technology that uses lipid microencapsulation for rapid onset (under 20 minutes).
Drops formulations are as follows:
– 1906 Genius, is an optimal blend of 5 plant medicines, caffeine and cannabis to promote cognitive performance. (2.5mg THC / 2.5mg CBD)
– 1906 Chill, a blend of high CBD, THC and plant medicine to promote relaxation. (5mg THC / 25mg CBD)
– 1906 Go, a blend of cannabis, caffeine, and 3 plant medicines to promote energy. (5 THC / 5mg CBD)
– 1906 Bliss, a blend of 4 plant medicines and cannabis to promote extroverted happiness. (5mg THC / 5mg CBD)
– 1906 Love, a blend of 5 herbal aphrodisiacs and cannabis to boost arousal. (2.5mg THC / 2.5mg CBD)
– 1906 Midnight, a blend of plant medicine and cannabis to promote sleep. (5mg THC / 5mg CBD)