Wunder Mobility, a German mobility technology company, completed $60m Series B financing.
Backers included Blumberg Capital and KCK.
The company intends to use the funds to enhance its capabilities to provide mobility technology to enable companies, municipalities and fleet operators to improve urban transportation and provide infrastructure for the smart cities of the future and expand into the U.S. following the launch of headquarters based in Los Angeles.
Led by Gunnar Froh, CEO, and Sam Baker, COO, Wunder Mobility is a mobility technology company providing solutions that enable companies and cities worldwide to provide accessible mobility. Companies, municipalities and operators in 100+ cities on five continents use its platform to launch and scale new mobility services, manage and finance fleets of shared vehicles, optimize daily operations and improve urban planning and traffic management.
Wunder Mobility’s multi-modal technology solution includes:
- Wunder Carpool, a technology solution for commuter carpooling that aims to reduce traffic density and improve air quality levels in cities
- Wunder Shuttle, a solution for all types of on-demand ridesharing services with professional drivers, which can be integrated with existing means of transport
- Wunder Fleet, which delivers technology to power all vehicle sharing services ranging from bikes to electric scooters and cars
- Wunder Rent, a solution that enables rental car customers, to book, pay and open a rental via their mobile phones
- Wunder City, which helps cities evaluate, plan and regulate mobility companies by aggregating and understanding data.
- Wunder Park, which provides smart solutions for digital parking management.
The company’s headquarters and engineering offices are located in Germany, with U.S. offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles. Wunder Mobility has nearly 150 employees worldwide and its technology is used in more than 100 cities on five continents to power more than 100,000 vehicles facilitating over 12 million trips worldwide.