MaC Venture Capital, a Los Angeles, CA-based early-stage venture capital firm, is to raise a $100m fund.
According to a regulatory form with the SEC, MaC Venture Capital 2019, LP, has not raised funds, yet.
Created by the combination of Cross Culture VC and M Ventures, MaC Venture Capital backs e-commerce, edtech, fintech, health tech, media, and mobile startups.
Services provided to portfolio companies include:
– Operational Excellence
– Public Policy Strategy & Government Relations
– Cultural Trend/ Behavioral Trend Research
– Communications, Marketing, Branding
– Business Development
– Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategy
– Influencer Network.
The firm is led by:
– Marlon Nichols, Managing General Partner (co-founder of Cross Culture Ventures)
– Adrian Fenty, Managing General Partner (co-founder of M Ventures)
– Charles King, General Partner
– Michael Palank, General Partner
– Troy Carter, Limited Partner / Adviser
– Alyson Denardo, Partner
– Nicole Jones, Executive in Residence
– Sean Park, CFO.