Curtail, Inc., a Santa Barbara, Calif.-based network traffic analysis solution and continuous security tool provider, raised $3.25m in funding.
The round was led by Tarus Capital, with participation from other investors.
The company intends to use the funds to build operations, particularly the engineering, sales and marketing teams and initiatives.
Led by Frank Huerta, CEO, Curtail provides:
– a network traffic analysis solution, ReGrade, which allows customers to release software updates with high quality, enabling software and DevOps team to:
- Verify quality of software upgrades and patches using real production traffic,
- Prevent costly rollbacks and cumbersome staging,
- Regression test in development, quality assurance and production using breakthrough network traffic comparison analysis,
- Compare open source alternatives to achieve best application performance and security, and
- Quickly report on software and web services differences including content, metadata, and application behavior and performance, and
– a continuous security tool, ReCover, which helps teams to mitigate zero-day attacks and prevent servers from being compromised with its ability to:
- Detect and reduce the impact of zero-day attacks, increasing operational system efficiency and productivity,
- Isolate compromised servers without risk of downtime and negate false positives by switching traffic over to clean systems, eliminating the blocking of legitimate traffic.
The company serves government agencies, financial institutions, service providers and enterprise organizations.