Broadsign International Inc., a provider of an out-of-home marketing platform, is to acquire Ayuda Media Systems, a provider of an out-of-home enterprise business solution.
Both companies are headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
The amount of the deal – expected to close in the second quarter of 2019 – was not disclosed.
The combined company will offer a unified out-of-home media inventory, marketing and sales management solution, streamlining static and digital OOH operations for media owners.
The solution will enable out-of-home (OOH) media owners to streamline business operations across their inventory, digital and classic.
Founded by Andreas Soupliotis, Ayuda Media Systems is an advertising technology and operations software company specializing in out-of-home business optimization. Its Platform is used globally by large out-of-home media owners to manage day-to-day business operations. It includes:
– an end-to-end ERP built for out-of-home,
– a fully native ad-based digital signage platform, and
– partner integrations that enable out-of-home media companies to tap into new digital revenue streams and modernize trading models.
The company’s client roster includes AdShel (Australia), Astral (Canada), OUTFRONT Media (Canada), Rouge Media (Canada), Ströer (Germany), VGI Global Media (Thailand), VMO (Australia), and Vyoma (India).
Following the close of the deal, CEO Luc Filiatreault and all of the members of the development, operations, sales and services leadership team members of Ayuda will join Broadsign.
Led by Burr Smith, President and CEO, Broadsign is a digital out-of-home (DOOH) marketing platform that enables brands, agencies and DOOH media publishers to buy, sell, and deliver DOOH campaigns. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, street corners and more, the company’s platform delivers more than 13 billion ads and 52 billion impressions per month. Broadsign’s platform includes:
– Broadsign Control for content distribution, playback and proof of performance,
– Broadsign Direct for sales inventory availability and proposal generation, and
– Broadsign Reach, a customized SSP for programmatic DOOH transactions.