Youth To The People, a NYC-based prestige superfood skincare brand, received an investment from Sandbridge Capital and beauty industry veteran Carisa Janes.
The amount of the deal – which follows an investment from Strand Equity – was not disclosed.
The company intends to use the funds to increase marketing efforts and continue its product innovation while deepening existing distribution relationships.
Co-founded by cousins Joe Cloyes and Greg Gonzalez, Youth To The People provides products that utilize superfood ingredients, balanced with clinical pro-grade actives.
The company’s superfood eEssentials include:
– Superfood Cleanser
– Superfood Firm and Brighten Serum
– Superberry Hydrate and Glow Dream Mask
– Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream
– Superberry Hydrate and Glow Oil
– Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream