FunnelAI, a San Antonio based marketing and sales platform that uses artificial intelligence to turn social intent and web activity into prospects for businesses, raised $1.5M in seed funding.
The round was led by Active Capital, followed by another early stage investor Geekdom Fund, UK-based retail and consumer sector investor True, and Angels from San Antonio and Houston.
The company intends to use the funds to expand abroad and growth into new verticals, through introductions to key decision makers in the retail and consumer sector.
Founded in 2017 by Sri Kamma, CEO, and Suja Kamma, Chief Strategy Officer, FunnelAI provides real-time solutions which include:
– Customer acquisition from social and digital platforms, community forums, and social sites.
– In-App communication capability between our app and multiple digital platforms including forums and social media.
– Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) for businesses to proactively engage with their customers based on their life events or purchase intent.
– Hyper Ad targeting tools to curate the audiences with purchase intent and target them with relevant ads.
– Specific preferences of all prospective customers, including location-based analytics.