Chronic Internet, a Kealia, Hawaii based cannabis digital media agency, received a a ten percent stake investment from Black Dog Venture Partners.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Founded by Steve Monas, Chronic Internet is a holding company of portfolio websites focused on the cannabis industry without the direct sale of any cannabis products. Through their digital media agency, businesses can leverage the niche market of engaged users from their network of cannabis-oriented dating events, jobs, clothing, business directories, photo rating sites, and classified marketplaces.
Its portfolio of companies includes:
- Chronic Jobs – Indeed for Weed
- Chronic Souls – Cannabis Dating and Social Event Site
- Chronic Goods – Cannabis Retail Store
- Chronic Shirts – Cannabis themed retail t-shirts & apparel store
- Chronic Roommates – 420 Friendly Housing
- Bud and Mary Jane – Cannabis network marketing for brands
- Chronic Bud Trader – Cannabis Classified Marketplace
- Chronic Business Directory – Cannabis Business Directory