Spectrum Equity, a Boston, MA- and San Francisco, CA-based growth equity firm focused on the information economy, announced four promotions.
– Jeff Haywood, who has been promoted to Managing Director,
– Parag Khandelwal, who has been promoted to Principal,
– Adam Gassin, who has been promoted to Vice President, and
– Maureen Sullivan, who has been promoted to Investor Relations Manager.
- Jeff Haywood joined Spectrum in 2007 and focuses on investments in healthcare IT, software and information services. He was closely involved with Spectrum’s investment in Passport Health, Net Health, MedHOK and RainKing. Haywood serves on the Board of Directors of Definitive Healthcare, Payer Compass and Verisys and is actively involved with GoodRx. Prior to joining Spectrum, he worked at Thoma Cressey Equity Partners and Goldman Sachs. He received a BA from Duke University.
- Parag Khandelwal joined Spectrum in 2012 and focuses on investments in software, information services and Internet. He was closely involved with Spectrum’s investment in Bats Global Markets and RainKing. Khandelwal serves on the Board of Directors of Bitly, Digital Marketing Institute and Offensive Security and is actively involved with Verafin and Origami Risk. Prior to joining Spectrum, he worked at J.P. Morgan. Khandelwal received a BA from Northwestern University.
- Adam Gassin joined Spectrum in 2017 and focuses on investments in software, information services and Internet. He serves on the Board of Directors of B-Stock. Prior to joining Spectrum, Gassin worked at McKinsey & Company. He received a BS and BA from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he graduated as a George F. Baker Scholar.
- Maureen Sullivan joined Spectrum in 2017 and focuses on investor services. Prior to joining Spectrum, Sullivan worked at Harvard Management Company. She received a BA from Boston College and is a CFA® charterholder.
Spectrum Equity is a growth equity firm providing capital and strategic support to innovative companies in the information economy. Representative investments include Ancestry, Bats Global Markets, Definitive Healthcare, GoodRx, Grubhub, Jimdo, Lynda.com, SurveyMonkey, Teachers Pay Teachers and Verafin.