Mosyle, an Orlando, Fla.-based apple device management software company, closed a $16m Series A funding.
Backers included Elephant and Peak Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate expansion into the enterprise market.
Led by Alcyr Araujo, CEO, Mosyle provides mobile device management (MDM) solutions to support technology teams managing Apple devices, simplify technology adoption and redesign workflows to provide a brand-new experience when managing iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV devices.
With Mosyle Business, the company will build on the success of Mosyle Manager, its K–12 solution, providing businesses of any size and market an MDM solution with the following features:
– Scalable, Over-the-Air (OTA) management for all iOS, macOS and tvOS devices
Remote setup and zero-touch configuration
– Cloud-based inventory data
– Comprehensive monitoring, system reports and alert notifications
– Streamlined license management
– Management profiles and time-based policies
– Cost-effective subscription model.
Since its launch in April 2016, the manager has been deployed in 8,500 schools, serving over 1.5 million teachers and students in every state in the U.S. and in over 70 countries.