Jungle Ventures, a Singapore-based venture capital firm, is raising $200m for its third fund.
Per an SEC filing, Jungle Ventures III, L.P., has not raised funds, yet.
Led by co-founders and managing partners Amit Anand and Anurag Srivastava, Jungle Ventures invests in tech category leaders from Asia and leverages a dedicated team of operating partners and functional experts to enable companies scale across growth markets in the Southeast Asian region.
The firm mainly participates in Series A rounds with portfolio companies including Deskera, Engineer.io, Livspace, Kredivo, TradeGecko, Paysense, etc.
Beyond Anand and Srivastava, the team includes:
– David Gowdey, MP
– Jayesh Parekh MP,
– Grace Yun Xia, Principal,
– Yash Sankrityayan, Vice President,
– Arvind Sankaran, Venture Partner,
– Chris Reisig, Operating Partner,
– Menka Sajnani, Director of Corporate Development,
– Vaishali Cooper, CFO,
– Alice Besomi, Investment Analyst,
– Fu Cheng Thio, Analyst,
– Jaewon Yoon, Head of Legal,
– Jenny Law, Head of Fund Admin,
– Li-Anne Ooi, Portfolio Analyst,
– Wei Chuen Leong, Admin Executive.