Tomorrow Ideas, Inc., a Seattle, Washington – based financial and legal services company, received an investment from NFP Ventures, an early stage investment arm of NFP.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
focused on helping individuals create living wills in minutes on their mobile devices. With consumers’ preferences for instant digital transactions – particularly relative to managing and planning their finances – NFP understands the importance of providing employees with benefits that align with critical financial planning needs. Tomorrow is well-positioned to help make this a reality for thousands of families.
Led by Dave Hanley, CEO, Tomorrow provides families with an app to make long-term financial decisions together
The partnership with Tomorrow will provide NFP employees with access to the app’s upcoming premium suite of features, called Tomorrow Plus, which allows families to make important financial decisions together on phones, tablets and online.
NFP users of Tomorrow can now:
– Create legal wills and trusts, made by 52 attorneys across America
– Decide who should fill important roles like guardian, executor and trustee
– Organize family finances and view net worth across all accounts
– Keep track of items owned, their value and who will receive them one day
– Record and share video memories with family members to keep forever
– Add company-sponsored employee benefits to stay organized