Thirty Madison, a NYC-based healthcare company currently focused on treating hair loss and migraine, raised $15.25m in Series A funding.
The round, which brings total funding to $22.75m, was co-led by Maveron and Northzone with participation from Greycroft, Steadfast Venture Capital, First Round, ERA, HillCour and Two River, and Divya Gugnani, co-founder of Wander Beauty, and Ben Cogan, co-founder & co-CEO of Hubble Contacts, as well as several other prominent individuals from the consumer and healthcare spaces.
The company will use funds to:
– continue growing their first brand Keeps, which offers an FDA-approved treatments for hair loss,
– continue to enhance its customer care experience, which includes access to licensed independent physicians through telemedicine,
– launch Cove, a direct-to-consumer healthcare company that will offer personalized treatment solutions for migraine sufferers, and
– continue to hire and scale the team.
Co-founded by Steven Gutentag and Demetri Karagas, Thirty Madison is involved in advancing two brands, including:
– Already launched Keeps is a healthcare company that combines virtual diagnosis and FDA-approved treatments to create access to preventative medicine and care for male pattern baldness. Its licensed physicians prescribe treatments that are clinically proven to stop hair loss and customers receive treatment solutions specific to their needs with FDA-approved products. The brand was co-founded by Steve Gutentag and Demetri Karagas.
– Cove, which will be launched later this year, aims to provide migraine sufferers with direct access to care, personalized to each customer and their specific needs, starting with a virtual consultation with a licensed physician, and staying connected through ongoing progress tracking and support.