Entr, a Montreal, Canada-based provider of a platform that allows event planners to book everything in one place, raised $1.13m in seed funding.
– Peter Kern (Vice-Chairman of Expedia),
– Telegraph Hill Capital,
– Interaction Ventures (LP Maurice & François Arbour), and
– Guillaume Jacquet (Co-founder of Chronogolf).
The company intends to use the funds to
– expand across Canada,
– continue to improve the product and optimize the user experience, and
– look for top talent in sales and software development.
Led by Emeric Noel and Marc-Antoine Bonin, Entr.ca provides corporate event planners with a platform to book everything they need for their next event. Users can select from a curated portfolio of 1,000 venues and vendors across Canada. By standardizing the information available across its offerings, the platform makes it easy for companies and associations to source, compare, and book verified spaces and suppliers such as caterers, equipment, A/Vs, entertainment, and more.
To date, the company has achieved upwards of $2M in bookings from enterprises such as Airbnb, Element AI, and Michael Kors.