Alliance Consumer Growth, a NYC- and Los Angeles, CA-based consumer-retail focused growth equity firm, closed its fourth fund, L.P., at $350m.
Alliance Consumer Growth Fund IV, which is largely comprised of returning limited partners, will follow the same investment strategy of ACG’s prior funds, focusing on fast-growing “rising star” brands.
Founded in 2011, Alliance Consumer Growth specializes in providing minority growth capital and industry-specific experience, to fast-growing, entrepreneurial consumer product and retail brands. Focus categories include food, beverage, personal care, beauty, pet, baby, retail and restaurants.
Founded in 2011, ACG has invested in several high-growth consumer and retail companies, eight of which had notable exit events.
Brands that ACG has partnered with as an earlystage, minority investor include:
– Shake Shack (later completed an IPO as NYSE: SHAK),
– Babyganics (later acquired by SC Johnson),
– Suja Juice (later partnered with The Coca-Cola Company),
– KRAVE Jerky (later acquired by The Hershey Company),
– EVOL Foods (later acquired by Boulder Brands),
– barkTHINS (later acquired by The Hershey Company),
– The Honest Kitchen,
– Tata Harper Skincare,
– Pacifica Beauty,
– Blaze Pizza,
– Snooze AM Eatery, and
– Tender Greens, among others.