Liongard, a Houston, TX-based provider of an IT environment protection platform, closed $1.25M in seed funding.
– Richard Yoo, founder and former CEO of Rackspace,
– Jared Slosberg, founder of ProfitFuel (now Yodle),
– Station Houston Ventures, the venture arm of Station Houston,
– Gestalt Cybersecurity, as well as
– members of the Houston Angel Network, TiE Houston, UH Cougar Venture Fund, and private angels.
The company intends to use the funds to expand their market reach and bring automation to IT operations teams who manage technology at scale.
Founded in 2015 and led by Joe Alapat, CEO, and Vincent Tran, COO, Liongard provides IT service providers with Roar, a platform which delivers accurate, and up-to-date documentation of IT asset details and metrics, including users, privileges, rules, expirations, and system-specific settings across cloud services, network devices, and on-premise targets to manage and protect their customers.
The platform integrates with existing documentation platforms (CMDBs) to capture and update configuration details that are usually maintained manually and enables system discovery, documentation, change notification, and actionable alerting of misconfigurations.