Venture capital firm Ventech has launched its €200m fifth fund.
Ventech Capital V has held its first close, at €140m, with limited partners including European institutional investors and family offices, founders of portfolio companies and other new investors.
The fund will focus on making Seed and Series A investments ranging from €500k to €15m, in European tech companies with technological added value and global expansion capacity. The firm will support the companies in growing globally via its Paris, Munich and Helsinki in Europe, its network in the USA, and Shanghai-based Ventech China.
The new fund plans to make 25 to 30 investments in new companies.
Ventech’s investment team includes:
– Jean Bourcereau, General Partner
– Alain Caffi, General Partner
– Claire Houry, General Partner
– Christian Claussen, General Partner
– Tero Mennander, General Partner
– Audrey Soussan, General Partner
– Stephan Wirries, Principal
– Romain Minaud, Associate
– Nicolas Barthalon, Analyst