Bee Partners, a pre-seed VC firm, has announced the first annual Frontier Innovation Awards.
The competition focuses on finding the most disruptive blockchain idea of the year.
The winning team will be awarded up to $1m in funding from Bee Partners at a ceremony in May, along with mentorship from Riccardo Spagni, a pioneer in the crypto space and head of Investor Relations for the Monero Enterprise Alliance.
15 finalist teams will receive resources from blockchain experts including pitch practice, workshops and more.
Pre-revenue and early-stage blockchain startups are encouraged to apply for the Frontier Innovation Awards by Sunday, March 11: https://www.frontierinnovation.vc/applications.
The awards ceremony will feature speakers and a panel of industry experts, including:
– Spencer Bogart, Head of Research at Blockchain Capital
– Linda Xie, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Scalar Capital
– Meltem Demirors, Development Director at Digital Currency Group
– Dan Teree, Co-Founder of Ticketfly
– Naveen Jain, Founder of SparkArt
– Niko Bonatsos, Managing Director at General Catalyst
A winner will be selected and announced at a public awards ceremony in San Francisco on Friday, May 11.