PartySlate, a Chicago, IL-based digital platform for party hosts of all kinds to find inspiration, local venues and event professionals, raised €1.9m and closed its $3M seed funding round.
The round was led by Hyde Park Venture Partners with participation from Hyde Park Angels, InvestHER Ventures as well as Jump Investors, Wavemaker Partners, and Halogen Ventures.
The company intends to use the funds to launch in Dallas following Chicago and Los Angeles.
Co-founded in 2016 by Julie Roth Novack and John Haro, PartySlate provides a platform where event professionals share their work, build their brand and drive leads. In turn, people planning larger scale parties can find new ideas by viewing and saving hundreds of thousands of event photos from weddings to corporate, connect with local event professionals and find venues.
PartySlate features corporate events, galas, milestone events, and weddings.
People planning parties can:
– Browse and save photos to spark ideas
– Create Idea Boards to share with family, friends or event pros
– Search for local venues and vendors
– Read about the latest event design trends
Event Pros and Venues can:
– Post photos to showcase capabilities
– Create custom Idea Boards for clients
– Drive more leads through PartySlate’s premium membership program
– Contribute thought leadership articles to build brand