Omnes Capital, a Paris, France-based infratructure, private equity and venture capital firm, has promoted two principals and three associates and is adding new associate, a director of operations and a new head of human resources.
– Ludovic Valentin-Pereira is appointed Principal within the Mid Cap Buyout & Growth Capital team, reporting to Éric Rey, Managing Partner.
– Maximilien Fournier Sourdille joined the Venture Capital team as Associate reporting to Michel de Lempdes, Managing Partner.
– Laurent Perret is promoted to Principal in the renewable energy team.
– Elisa Steccaglia and Yannic Trueb are each appointed Associate in the renewable energy team which is under the responsibility of Serge Savasta, Managing Partner.
– Adrien Celdran is appointed Associate within the Co-investment business line.
– Coralie de Clavières joins Omnes Capital as Head of Human Resources.
– Serge Rakovitch is appointed Head of Operations. Coralie de Clavières and Serge Rakovitch are placed under the responsibility of Fabien Prévost, CEO.